The Oath is a Kodi video add-on that is as of now functioning admirably pulling in many free connections.
It has regions for Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, People, Tools, Downloads, and Search.
Using a nice VPN with Kodi is suggested always for insurance, security, and being obscure. If you truly need a nice negligible cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has various quick servers with no gagging or logs.
WirelesSHack.org has No relationship with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is an information and enlightening site which doesn’t maintain or endorse copyright infringement. Kodi should simply be used with content that is bought and guaranteed eventually or is in the public space.
More details to read: how to install the oath kodi addon
Name: Host505 Repository
How To Install The Oath Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://host505.github.io/
- In the next box down name it Oath and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select Oath
- Click repository.host505-2.5.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Host505 repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click The Oath
- Click Install